Hang of Thursdays

"It must be Thursday... I never could get the hang of Thursdays."

Thursday, May 04, 2006

The Weekend Where Josh Studies for Finals

My Keeping Feet blog has a Weekend Series of posts, started a little while ago. I decided to post last weekend here to mix it up a bit, and because I've been slacking and haven't posted a weekend update
This weekend turned into "The weekend where Josh recovers from the previous week" and therefore we didn't do much. We did go and update our registry, so wedding guests will be happy. We took our wedding rings in to be sized, and I gave my engagement ring to be re-rhodium-plated or something. When it comes back, it will be the same white gold color as my wedding ring.

The weekend was long for me- I didn't have class Thursday or Friday because of the tragedy last week at Taylor. Not exactly a long weekend to celebrate or anything. Josh and I did a lot of talking about life-plans. That was good. I feel like, even though we talked quite a bit, everything's still up in the air. We've still got all these parallel lives planned, and at some point we're going to have to choose one of our parallel-universes to be our reality. Sounds like Star Trek. That's OK, we like Star Trek :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home