Hang of Thursdays

"It must be Thursday... I never could get the hang of Thursdays."

Thursday, February 23, 2006

Links today

Dance with all your might - I don't have this gene, but I think it's cool that some people do - I think it shows how God makes people for a purpose, with special skills and abilities. I love it when science confirms it. I wonder if people with this gene avoid Taylor?

Third Day with the David Crowder Band - Tonight. At Ball State. I wasn't in the dungeon till 2am finishing my programming assignment for Friday for nothing.

A Hawaii school in the news - I had friends that were going to go to this school after they graduated out of the elementary school we were in. It was a good school- very prestigious. Had I been in Hawaii beyond sixth grade, my parents would have made me go to a private school as well, but Kamehameha Schools wouldn't have been an option for a haole girl like me.

Why I don't play modern video games - Reason #87. Actually, I've been playing Riven lately, mostly because of my roommate's urging, and I spent an hour or two playing my favorite old console game, Super James Pond. (I've looked around the internet for a good link about it, and, apparently the majority of the world didn't like it as much. Can't find anything good. The best I can do is leave you with the main character, James Pond himself )

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Hey! I play World of Warcraft. Although, I put in enough time to get to the really high levels and the really good in-game goods. I also refuse to spend real-world money to get them. So, I do agree with the points the guy makes about WoW.

2/24/2006 12:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home