Hang of Thursdays

"It must be Thursday... I never could get the hang of Thursdays."

Thursday, April 06, 2006

Time-wasting

This has been an odd week. First off, it flew. Maybe it was the daylight savings bit that threw me off, but probably not.

The other odd thing is that I've felt like I've wasted time all week. The last two evenings have been awful on the time-wasting end. I've done nothing. I did manage to do some cooking tonight. That was yummy. Tuesday, I also wasted time, but it felt better- I went to grocery shop in Muncie and ended up playing a few games of Scrabble with a couple friends and going to Starbucks with my fiance. It was delightful. I did get late-night grocery shopping in as well.

The third odd thing about this week is that I've exercised. What the heck? Tuesday I actually went to the Well and decided I'm very out of shape. Wednesday I walked to and from school and did yoga in the evening, and this morning I went on a bike ride. I don't know what's causing the sudden motivation for activity- perhaps because the sun has been shining and it feels like I should be outside, perhaps because when I was trying on bathing suits over spring break I felt lumpy. Whatever it is, I suppose it's good for me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home