Hang of Thursdays

"It must be Thursday... I never could get the hang of Thursdays."

Thursday, March 02, 2006

Because I must

So, I really shouldn't be on here right now. I have a test tomorrow morning that I have not started to study for and I need my sleep. But I had to meet with some friends tonight and I had to rewrite my resume for an interview tomorrow and I have to blog.

Funny things about the resume- In case anyone didn't know, they are no objective things. My major switched from computer science to psychology, and in searching for new types of jobs, I stress different aspects of previous jobs and activities. These pieces of paper we had to the interviewer are the truth focus for the purpose. And I guess it all makes sense- target your writing to your audience.

Anyway, just something that hit me as I was writing my new resume. Have a great weekend, y'all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home