Hang of Thursdays

"It must be Thursday... I never could get the hang of Thursdays."

Thursday, July 14, 2005

Sick Days and Slanted News

Still haven't got the hang of this silly day. Yesterday both Kristen & I coulda sworn it was Tuesday, but a glance at the calendar confirmed the truth, it was Wednesday, tomorrow was Thursday, and the week was going by way faster than we had anticipated.
A glance at the calendar today reminds me that payday is tomorrow, as well as tomorrow is the day rent is due. And that today is Thursday.
One reason this week has gone so fast for me, is that I have had a cold for most of it, so everything's kind of a blur. Also, the days at work have been going faster because I've discovered how to listen to NPR online during the day, which keeps me entertained.

NPR is wonderful, I've decided. Where else can you hear about up-and-coming Middle Eastern musicians, a guy who writes postcards as a hobby, and the personal story of an illegal arms trader? I've been criticized for listening to it a couple times at school, citing the "liberal bias" of the stories (discussed well here and here). Of course the two critics said they prefer FOX News and Rush Limbaugh, respectively. So much for biased news sources.

Josh made me chili last night. That was happy. We're going to eat it again tonight for dinner. Tomorrow we're going home to meet the photographer again, and I'm dragging Josh bridesmaid dress shopping Saturday with my sister & Kristen. I promised to keep it short.

That's all for today. Have a good week.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home