Hang of Thursdays

"It must be Thursday... I never could get the hang of Thursdays."

Thursday, June 16, 2005

Romanced

A couple weekends ago, I read the book Captivating by John & Stasi Eldredge. This is a passage from the chapter entitled Beauty to Unveil:
We have all heard it said that a woman is most beautiful when she is in love. It's true. You've seen it yourself. When a woman knows she's loved and loved deeply, she glows from the inside. The radiance stems from a heart that has had its deepest questions answered. "Am I lovely? Am I worth fighting for? Have I been and will I continue to be romanced?" When these questions are answered, Yes, a restful, quiet spirit settles in a woman's heart.


That's a good description of me in the last week. I've known I am loved, and I haven't stopped being in love in the last month, but my love has come home, and I have been radiating ever since. I definitely feel like I have a more restful spirit now that I can relax with my love. It is wonderful.


So, Josh is home. It has beene a VERY, very happy week.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home