Hang of Thursdays

"It must be Thursday... I never could get the hang of Thursdays."

Thursday, June 30, 2005

I'm back...

...with not much to say. I would love to write about the exciting things going on in my life or interesting thoughts or questions that I have been pondering. Sadly, nothing exciting has been happening in my life.

As I write this, I am at work waiting for a file to load onto a client’s site. As big as the file is, it takes forever, and therefore I sit here watching the percentage complete slowly get closer to 100. Welcome to my job. Not that I can complain (too much) - it isn’t always like this.

As far as interesting thoughts of mine, I really don’t have any. I am getting through my personal reading list for the summer and am reading a biography of John Adams (by David McCullough) . Great book. But I have no thoughts of my own =P. Just living life day by day and not doing much of anything exciting.

I hope you enjoyed the news of my life. Not sure what next week will hold. Hopefully something more interesting.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home