Hang of Thursdays

"It must be Thursday... I never could get the hang of Thursdays."

Thursday, July 07, 2005

So, I'm cheating. I'm only supposed to blog on Thursdays, and I'm pre-dating this so that it looks like it is Thursday-- actually its early Friday morning. Unlike Kristen, I'm not tired of blogging, I just find better things to do Thrsday afternoon. I got a haircut, made dinner, did a bible study with Josh, and played Scrabble. Lots of important things.
Today (Friday...) I'm going home to meet with a wedding photographer and hang out with my family. Saturday, Josh & I are going to lunch with my friend I don't get to see very often. I'm very excited.

Interesting articles:
Microsoft hiring practices -- Kinda intimidating
People are getting the Spyware message.


OK, that's all for yesterday. See ya next week, maybe I'll get the hang of Thursday by then.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home