Hang of Thursdays

"It must be Thursday... I never could get the hang of Thursdays."

Thursday, June 09, 2005

Much anticipated Thursday

Today is a day I've been anticipating for quite some time- the day when I can say to Josh 'See you tomorrow!' He (is supposed to) get back from his month-long storm chasing trip late tomorrow, and I am a very excited fiancee. On my phone this morning, I had a text message from him sent at 12:01 this morning that said "its thursday", so I think he might be excited too.
Hooray.
(The caveat on him getting back tomorrow is, if there are really good storms tomorrow, they'll chase them and not get back till Saturday. I'm not as happy about that. Especially since it looks like there MIGHT be good storms tomorrow.)

In other news, I've hit the ground running at my new job, finally, after a week and a half of training. Not that I quite feel ready to jump into things, but, I'm trying. I'm sure I'll continue to be overwhelmed and feel disoriented for a while. There feels like there's so much to learn! And I'm only here for the summer!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home