Hang of Thursdays

"It must be Thursday... I never could get the hang of Thursdays."

Thursday, June 23, 2005

Different types of Thursdays

This Thursday you will not get a weekly dose of musings from either Joanna or Kristen but me! By me, I mean Matt... one of Kristen and Joanna's friends from school and currently work. So this is a different type of 'Thursday post' and this is a different type of Thursday for me. During the college (I just graduated) I worked for the student news paper. Thursday was our big production night, were we'd stay up until the small hours of the morning putting together the next edition of the Echo. This Thursday what am I doing? Well, I need to go to the grocery store to get some lettuce and bread and etc. Other then that... I don't have to much planed.

It seems like Atlanta is the place to be. Ashley lives there and Joanna and Alisse are going there for various reasons.

For something a little more serious, the Supreme Court ruled that the government can seize land for any reason. This is somewhat disturbing and I think it has a huge potential to be abused.

Next week: your regularly scheduled bloggers

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home