Hang of Thursdays

"It must be Thursday... I never could get the hang of Thursdays."

Thursday, June 16, 2005

Scattered thoughts

I don't know what to blog about so that is what I am blogging about: the things I can't decide on for my blog today.

  • I now know which I like more for Thursday night activities: sports over The OC. I was excited when plans fell through to watch the OC with a friend and now I get to watch the NBA finals!!
  • God is awesome!! I could go on and on about why and what all He has done. If you want to know, ask me and I'll tell you.
  • I am a woman and that is a wonderful thing. I have been called by God to fulfill a role that only I, as a woman, can fill. (I just started "Captivating"- so far, so real!)
  • I am changing my major! Well, I still have to run it by the parents, but I am 100% ready to change. Once again, for the story, ask me. Or check my other blog- I plan on blogging about this there sometime.

Well, those are the topics I considered writing about and now I am able to write about all of them. Have a great week!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home