Hang of Thursdays

"It must be Thursday... I never could get the hang of Thursdays."

Thursday, June 30, 2005

Home Again in Indiana

This Thursday I come to you blogging from Windermere Apartments, sitting at my laptop while Josh cooks sausage for our omelets I am about to go make. We were going to have grilled cheese & tomato soupd, but the bread was moldy. I digress.

Only a couple days ago, I was in Atlanta Georgia at the ResNet Symposium. Lots of neat things were there, including interesting people, useful presentations, good food, and visits with family and friends. I came back with good ideas for next year's Installfest that I will have to bounce off my fellow COS Club leaders. I'm excited.
Work has been somewhat quiet as I have been slowly getting back into things. I'm working on a new project that is challenging.

I'm glad to be home.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home