Hang of Thursdays

"It must be Thursday... I never could get the hang of Thursdays."

Thursday, June 09, 2005

My addiction

While I could comment about how my new job is going (though it is pretty much what Joanna said), I want to take this time to admit one of my addictions.

Hello, my name is Kristen and I am an OC-aholic. It began over a month ago when I wanted to go workout with a friend of mine (name withheld for her protection) and she said "Well, I am watching the OC at 8pm but I can go at 9." Since I had nothing better to do, I decided to watch this show with her.

That night changed my life. I was hooked from just that one episode. Each week until school ended I sat down each Thursday with this friend and we watched the OC. We would not just watch, but engaged as we pleaded with the characters to do the right thing, not just the easiest, and cried as the season ended with the death of one of the characters we loved.

Now that school is over, I have continued watching the re-runs of the previous season (showing this summer) to catch up on all I missed. Even this very Thursday, I am driving to my friend's house to watch it with her.

That is my confession: please do not judge me in any way for my behavior. I blame it all on my friend. (j/k: I enjoy watching it and also spending time with her)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home