Hang of Thursdays

"It must be Thursday... I never could get the hang of Thursdays."

Thursday, April 14, 2005

Major Decision

"My name is Kristen and I am a computer science major." "Oh really?! What do you plan on doing with that?" "Absolutely nothing. I want to be a teen counselor." "Then why is that your major?"

That is a good question. Since last year the answer has been that I will major in comp. sci. and get a job on graduation. With the money I make, I will be able to support myself and have money to get a masters in psychology and then find a counseling job. But now I'm slowing beginning not to care about my computer classes; that is not what I want to end up doing.

This leaves me in the place I am in now; considering changing my major to psychology systems with a comp. sci. minor. I have no clue what I will end up doing, but this is a major choice that I now am facing in my life.

P.S. the apparent pun was not originally intended.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home