Hang of Thursdays

"It must be Thursday... I never could get the hang of Thursdays."

Thursday, March 17, 2005

Another Thursday

Let me tell you one way to make a normally good Thursday go not so well: getting a vaccination. See, I am going with Taylor University on a mission trip for spring break and I need to get this vaccination. The problem was, our health center didn't get enough for all those that needed it and therefore they had to transport a group of us down to Anderson to get to shot. That wouldn't have been as bad, except for the fact that we had to leave at 7:30 in the morning. So I got to start my Thursday off by waking up to travel about 45 mins. to get a vaccination and then another 45 mins. to return home.

The rest of my day has gone well so far; work, some homework, phone call from my grandma and dad and a workout. Plus, it is finally warming up and looking like spring. Anyway, that's about all, until next week.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home