Hang of Thursdays

"It must be Thursday... I never could get the hang of Thursdays."

Thursday, April 07, 2005

Busy, busy, dreadfully busy

Recap of the day: wake at 7 to shower, small group at 8, leave around 9:15 to go to Indy for interviews for summer internship. While there, I scrape the side of my friend's car I'm borrowing, have interviewers who don't take me seriously and enjoy some traffic of Indy. head back at 3 and stop to get pictures developed from spring break, killing the hour for developing looking at a great car that I want but my parents won't let me buy (don't get me started with all of that). get back to TU at 6, dinner with some of the spring break team from 6:20-7, visit at an open house for an hour, comp sci meeting from 8-8:30 and now homework well past 2am.

Yeah, it's been busy, stressful, and very tiring. I just need a restful weekend...ha, yeah right...not going to happen. Hope your day was better than mine.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home