Hang of Thursdays

"It must be Thursday... I never could get the hang of Thursdays."

Thursday, March 31, 2005

Spring Break!

So, I've been on spring break for the last week, and it has been a whirlwind. Mostly a whirlwind of wedding-dress shopping, actually, but I've done some visiting with friends and, yesterday, homework got thrown into the mix as well.
Today, I surmise, will be my most restful day of Spring Break. My plan is to finish up around the house, go shopping for a bridal shower present, and then head to Muncie and spend the rest of the day with Josh. I'm very much looking forward to seeing him- because the wedding has been on my mind all week, with dress shopping and securing a reception place and such, I've missed him terribly and been all the more excited and impatient to marry him. This is going to be a long year.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home