Hang of Thursdays

"It must be Thursday... I never could get the hang of Thursdays."

Thursday, March 17, 2005

Crazy week

My week's been crazy, fairly stressful, and I am officially exhausted. On top of my normally manageable schedule of meetings and classes, I've had:

Monday: A Systems Seminar Paper due
Tuesday: A British Literature take home test due, a Natural Language Processing test during class
Wednesday: An Interactive Application Development project due
Thursday: A Natural Language Processing presentation in class, a Bowling final test
Friday: Interactive Application Development quiz

But I'm almost done. The week's almost over. That's the upside to Thursdays, I suppose. Kristen & I got to bed early last night, which helped a little bit. Except for the guys in the room above us decided to vacuum their room at 11:00 at night. I thought there was a weed-whacker outside our window.
Hopefully it will be a restful Thursday, after surviving the beginning of this week. Wish me luck.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home