Hang of Thursdays

"It must be Thursday... I never could get the hang of Thursdays."

Thursday, March 03, 2005

My addiction

Ok, to begin, mine is not nearly as serious as my roomie's. Today, as my "free day", I spent most of the day either working in the DC or feeding my addiction: Boy Meets World. My neighbor has the first and second season and I thought today I would share some quotes I heard today, during my watching of season 2, disc 2.
  • I’m a damsel. But not the distressed kind; one who's totally together and completely in control of my own destiny.-Topanga

  • She's scary looking.- Morgan => Boys like that.-Cory

  • I’m Swedish.- some girl => You're from Switzerland?-Shawn

  • The mac & cheese had more grease than Harley’s hair.-Cory

  • On the husband highway, there's very little forward traffic, just a million well-intentioned men backing up frantically.- Mr. Feeny

  • Nobody saw us! Without witnesses, it just circumcised evidence.- Shawn

  • You're thinking too much. Do what I do, don't think.- Shawn

  • Hey, look at me; I’m a couple- Cory

And remember "They want you to take the rolls!"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home