Hang of Thursdays

"It must be Thursday... I never could get the hang of Thursdays."

Thursday, July 28, 2005

New Blog for Joanna

I just filled out a long survey, because I am a member of a new blog, Juxtaposition Virus. (I didn't choose the name, I promise.) I'm a 'technical editor' on the site. Anyway, I thought I'd share the last bit of the survey here:

Quotes You live By

"Years ago, my mother used to say to me...'In this world, Elwood, you must be oh, so smart or oh, so pleasant.' Well, for years I was smart. I recommend pleasant. And you can quote me." - Jimmy Stewart as Elwood P Dowd in Harvey

"Don't think of yourself more highly than you ought to think but think with sober judgment each according to the measure of faith which God has assigned to him." - Romans 12:3

"But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness and self-control. Against such things there is no law." - Galatians 5:22-23

I'm a big fan of Harvey :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home