Hang of Thursdays

"It must be Thursday... I never could get the hang of Thursdays."

Thursday, July 21, 2005

Joanna's day.

Crazy Day. I'm blogging from Josh's apartment after just returning from Indianapolis. We left promptly at 4:00 to meet with a cake person at 5. That meeting lasted till about 5:30. We then went to 2 tux places, continuing our research into wedding plans. We had a late dinner, then went to my house to report to my family on our findings.
I'm somewhat exhausted.

But, on a more profound note, the terror attacks in London, and the incident today has got media talking (of course.) My favorite analysis of recent events is this, comparing the religious terrorism of extreme Islamic terrorists to that of Eric Rudolph, a extreme Christian terrorist sentenced this week.
Another note, on NPR, this blog is being highlighted tomorrow, the thoughts of an Egyptian with an interesting and encouraging perspective on world events.

That's all I've got.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home