Hang of Thursdays

"It must be Thursday... I never could get the hang of Thursdays."

Thursday, May 19, 2005

Summer is finally here!!

Yes folks, I took my last two finals today and am now packed and ready to head home for a week before I come back and start work. The only thing left to do is say goodbye to all my friends here at school. Some have left without goodbyes and that is hard. But it is just the summer. We will come back in the fall and play catch up for a bit then get right back in the swing of college drama. Well, I won't come back in the fall...

I would take the time to reflect on all that has happened this school, but it is too much to think about on top of packing, my summer apartment and making sure I say bye to my friends. For now, I will roll with life. In a week I will have had time to sit and think.

Until then, I want to let you know that Jesus has never failed me, despite all I have done. Thank you, Lord

ps: Joanna says hi

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home