Hang of Thursdays

"It must be Thursday... I never could get the hang of Thursdays."

Thursday, June 08, 2006

Because I "have to"

I don't feel like letting this week get passed up for blogging. And since I know Joanna will not be writing anything (something about a honeymoon), I figure I ought to. The only problem is I don't know what to write about and don't have much time- I need to get to bed.

I guess this will be my post- a few verses that I read today that I feel are important to remember:

"'Where, O death, is your victory?
Where, O death, is your sting?'
The sting of death is sin, and the power of sin is the law. But thanks be to God! He gives us the victory through our Lord Jesus Christ.
Therefore, my dear brothers, stand firm. Let nothing move you. Always give yourselves fully to the work of the Lord, because you know that your labor in the Lord is not in vain."



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home