Hang of Thursdays

"It must be Thursday... I never could get the hang of Thursdays."

Thursday, August 18, 2005

End of summer

I can’t believe the summer is almost over. I now have only one day of my summer internship left and it feels like I just started. But I can tell that Ontario Systems is ready for me to leave- too ready.

When I came in this morning, I could not login to my computer. I got a message that said my account had been disabled. After a phone call to our IT guys, I was able to long into my computer, but I couldn't get into my e-mail, my home directory on the server or into a program we use off the server. It looked like someone had gotten ahead of the game and taken me out of the system two days early.

After about an hour, I was able to work normally, but I still couldn't get into my e-mail. That came at around 9:30. I think things are good now and hopefully they stay that way for tomorrow.

I have enjoyed my time here but am looking forward to going home, hanging out with my sister, seeing my brother before he heads off to college and starting my co-op for the fall at
Marathon Petroleum Company.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home