Hang of Thursdays

"It must be Thursday... I never could get the hang of Thursdays."

Thursday, August 11, 2005

Packing

I don't like moving, especially the packing. I have moved from house to house 4 times, home to dorm twice, dorm to home twice and now this weekend I get to move from one summer apartment to another (for a week) and then home. Right now, I am having to decide what I will need/want for this coming week and what can just go home. Being me, I am saying about many things "Oh, I might use this", or "I may want to do this". I seem to be taking most of my stuff with me and I have to keep reminding myself I will only be there a week, I have 40 hours of work, and 2 total hours of drive each day. Will I even have time to do what I say I will?

To make matters worse, I don't know when I will have time to pack. I am off work at 4 today and will go home to pack for a bit, then I am going to Indy to hang out with friends all evening. Tomorrow I have to take a friend to Taylor in the morning, work for about 5-7 hours and then when I get home, my mom will be there to help move and take some stuff home.

Right now, I have two boxes going home. The stuff I am planning on keeping is not packed, along with few of my clothes. I hope I find time somewhere to get it all ready. It really is a drag...packing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home