Hang of Thursdays

"It must be Thursday... I never could get the hang of Thursdays."

Thursday, October 20, 2005

Fall Break!

You can ignore this post. If you want to read something REALLY interesting, check my blog from yesterday (Obviously not here, because yesterday wasn't Thursday. Today's Thursday. See? I'm getting the hang of this)

In other news, I'm on fall break. It figures, the only time Josh and I have a break on the same weekend, my fall break is Thursday-Friday and his is Monday-Tuesday. My mom & grandparents are coming for lunch today, so I need to get busy cleaning the apartment. After lunch I'm going to work about 5 hours on a class project. Tomorrow & Saturday Josh & I are going to hang out. We had outdoor plans, but the weather may or may not cooperate. Regardless, I'll enjoy the day off.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home