Hang of Thursdays

"It must be Thursday... I never could get the hang of Thursdays."

Thursday, September 22, 2005

Long absence

So, Joanna has been bad and has not posted for many-a-Thursday. Last Thursday I was in no position to post- I was in Georgia for my grandmother's funeral. Last week was hard. This week, I'm catching up and back to a more-normal schedule. Not that there's such thing as a normal Thursday. That's why they're so hard to get the hang of.
Today was the first COS Club meeting of the year, and it went surprisingly well. I made cookies for the meeting, which may or may not have contributed to the success of the meeting.
I feel like things are in disarray in the apartment right now. Hopefully tomorrow afternoon I'll have time to clean up. I'm not crazy about 'disarray'.
I would write more, but I've still got homework for school tomorrow.

Oh, and I miss Kristen.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home