Hang of Thursdays

"It must be Thursday... I never could get the hang of Thursdays."

Thursday, November 10, 2005

'Not much' Thursday

"Not much" as in "What's up?" "Not much" - I literally entered the dungeon at 8am this morning and left at 4:50 this afternoon- I didn't even leave for lunch (I had half a Subway sandwich left over in a fridge on the floor.) Needless to say, I was very tired of looking at a computer screen by the time I left. A prince came and rescued me and cooked dinner with me tonight :-D

"Not much" as in, "Not much to say" - I feel like the time has flown since last Thursday. This week has flown by, so it feels like not much happened, or, if it did, it's all a blur. I had my first 'real-job' interview. I got a group take home test done. I went to a three-year-old's birthday party. I went to coffee with my dad. I went to Ivanhoes twice, with various people.
This is all that happened, but not in this order.

Interesting link to point out - A journal article I'll be presenting about on Tuesday about the impact of the internet on Saudi Arabian society. Haven't read it in detail yet, but a skim of it looks like it brings up interesting ideas.

Speaking earlier of being tired of looking at a computer screen... I have no idea why I'm on a computer blogging now. It's bedtime.
It's Thursday, therefore I blog.

Sigh. Goodnight.

***Afterwards-note: I was sleepy last night and posted this on the wrong blog. Because I DID post it Thursday (albeit in the wrong place) I'm dating it here as if it was posted last night. This is probably a big blogger no-no, but, alas.

1 Comments:

Blogger Kristen said...

Don't worry- I don't mind. I'm glad you posted because I forgot to.

11/14/2005 12:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home