Hang of Thursdays

"It must be Thursday... I never could get the hang of Thursdays."

Thursday, November 03, 2005

Facebook me!

I am still here!! I spend all day on the computer and never really feel like blogging. And there isn't anything interesting to talk about. Well, that was until I joined Facebook. I know Joanna will not be able to say how wonderful Facebook is (because she won't get join, but we still love her =P), so I will do it.

Why is Facebook so wonderful, you ask? Well, I'm not going to deny that it is addicting and a great time killer, but it is excellent for connecting to friends you have lost contact with. For me, I love that! First off, I am a very relational person and love hearing and seeing what people are doing in their lives. Second, I lived in Texas for 7 years and moved 4 years ago to Ohio. Some friends I lost contact with as my life went on up north. With the help of Facebook, I have been able to make contact with some of my friends again and see what they are up to. Friends from church, friends from school- everyone (who is smart enough to get on Facebook =D).

To all my Facebook friends, I am glad to be in contact with you. To all of my friends not on Facebook, join in on the fun (Joanna...). To all on Facebook that are not my friends...I don't know, have fun!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home